“Has my topic been done already and done so well that my take on it isn’t really necessary?”
Marissa has a specific idea for her business. It’s a good idea.
But other people have already started businesses doing something similar.
- Should she move on to another area of interest?
- Are there ways she can make her idea more unique?
- Should she move forward regardless?
- How can she tell if it’s something worth pursuing or not?
Chances are you feel the same way about your business idea. You’re not alone, and we’ve got experience and insight for you in the podcast today.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to The Fizzle Show in your favorite podcast player:
““Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.” – Jon Acuff”
Podcast episodes mentioned:
- Blogging is Dead Again (FS146)
- “When I started my first business I lost my wife, and it was worth it.” (FS145)
- 5 Reasons Why I Quit my Business to Pursue my Dream Job (FS144)
- How to Create Your own Definition of Success (FS140)