Here’s a writing tip that helps us create more engaging experiences with our audience in less time.
It’s helpful no matter what you’re making, whether it’s a blog post, a script for video, a book, a sales page, an email or a tweet.
If there’s something you need to communicate, this quick tip will help you do it stronger, with more clarity and less time wasted.
“The creative mind needs limitations. This tip will help you write better + quicker.”
What do you think about this lil’ tip for getting our brains around the thing we’re trying to communicate? Let us know in the comments.
Some Links From the Video
- How to Tie a Shoe so it Never Comes Untied or Undone – YouTube — OMG! This really works. Note, there’s another way to get the same results.
- Steven Pressfield: The Foolscap Method — “The Foolscap Method is a way to get a big project started—a novel, a Ph.D. dissertation, a new business. It’s a trick, but a very wise and astute one.”
- Amazon.com: Pendaflex Oxford Ruled Index Cards, 3×5 Inches, White, 1000 Cards (10 pack of 100 ) — the index cards I use.
- Amazon.com: Post-it Notes. 1 3/8 X 1 7/8 Inches, Canary Yellow — the post-it notes I use.
- Amazon.com: Top Flight Legal Pad, 8.5 x 14 Inches — the foolscap I use.
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil' guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »