Introduction to Website Traffic
- Course Overview
- Traffic Quality
- How Traffic is Built
- The Epic Content Traffic Strategy
- How to Use Connections and Relationships to Grow Traffic
- Introduction to Traffic Sources
- Search Engine Traffic and SEO
- Social Media
- Links from Other Sites
- Content Outposts
- Captive Traffic
- Paid Traffic
- Affiliate Traffic
- Other Traffic Sources
- Developing Your Traffic Strategy
- Course Review and Wrap-up
Traffic is the lifeblood of any website or blog. Quality, engaged visitors are essential to making any online business or project thrive. In this course, you’ll learn how to measure traffic, where it comes from, and how to get more of it.
We’ll cover several of the biggest and most useful traffic sources on the web, and explain how you can use each to build your own custom traffic strategy.
This lesson will serve as an important starting point for understanding: what traffic is, why it’s important, where it comes from and how you can get more of it.
Mentioned in this lesson: