The Ultimate 10 Step Sales Page Recipe
There are 10 must-have ingredients your sales page needs to showcase.
These 10 ingredients can make all the difference for your product launch because they help you get out of your head and into the decision maker of your customer.
We’ve seen it happen so many times: a hopeful entrepreneur puts all sorts of work together to make a product. But when it comes time to sell… no sales!
There’s a terrible feeling that comes when you launch a product and don’t make any sales.
But the truth is, you may not need to change the product AT ALL. You may only need to update your sales page to make it resonate deeper with your audience.
The Fizzle team have got you covered: We look at a ten point process to construct a killer sales page to get those sales coming in.
Now, we walk you through this in an audio conversation, so get your cup of green tea and your notebook ready because you’re going to see sales pages differently after this.
In this episode, we go step by step through these ten points breaking down each one and explaining the terrain. From the headline right down to the guarantee, we’re not leaving anything out!
We also talk about the foundational importance of this feature of your website, feedback and ways that this strategy can be molded and adapted to fit your specific needs. This is a general guide, but that does not mean it cannot work for all the different businesses out there.
You might have a great product, low prices and some happy customers, but if you haven’t optimized this area of you marketing you are definitely not reaching your full potential, so listen in and let’s get you to the top of your game!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why is it so important to have a strong sales page? [0:03:23.2]
- Roadblocks to creating a great sales page and overemphasizing prices. [0:05:52.1]
- The 80/20 Guide to copywriting for entrepreneurs. [0:10:15.2]
- A bold and dramatic headline to catch the attention of a reader. [0:12:22.1]
- The usefulness of video as a means of demonstration. [0:17:12.6]
- A realistic description of the problem to satisfy the audience’s curiosity. [0:21:01.6]
- Painting a relatable picture of life without your solution. [0:33:02.2]
- Introducing your product as the solution to the problem you have described. [0:38:11.1]
- Demonstrating the benefits and features of your product or package. [0:39:29.2]
- The power of testimonials and how to go about getting the right ones. [0:42:29.4]
- Overcoming possible objections through redirection. [0:45:30.2]
- Your all important call to action and how to place this. [0:49:34.7]
- Creating a sense of urgency and a reason to buy right now. [0:51:57.1]
- Putting a customer at ease by removing the risk of sale. [0:57:15.8]
- Getting feedback on your sales page to strengthen it. [0:53:42.2]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Fizzle 80/20 Guide — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/writing-copy-for-web
- Screenflow — http://www.telestream.net/controls/screenflow/download-screenflow.htm
- Nancy Duarte — https://www.duarte.com/
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.