Grow Your Podcast Audience, Get Paid for Consulting, and Run PPC Ads (FS337)
How do you grow your podcast following if you don’t have an existing audience elsewhere?
It might be easy to introduce a podcast if you already have thousands of social media followers and a long email list, but it’s trickier if you are starting from scratch.
In this member-focused episode, the Fizzle Team discusses this puzzle and address some other attendee questions. Each host gives their perspective as it pertains to their own experience and business.
We also talk about the strategies new podcasters could use to get the attention of another audience who is already listening to similar shows. Later we tackle the all-too-familiar problem of people who want to “pick your brain” without paying for it and help you to better set the boundaries between a discovery session and an actual consultation.
And finally we talk about how to approach your first social media PPC ad campaigns, free content creation and wrap up with an encouraging testimonial from a Fizzle member.
Tune in to get all the answers from this week’s Fizzler-focused Q&A episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by…
Our Start a Blog Challenge and Big Annual Sale!
If you’ve been looking to learn how to capture attention and get traction online, this bundle is your golden ticket.
You’ll get access to over 100 hours of instruction from experts on growing an audience, earning revenue, and everything in between. To make sure you’ve got all the help you need, you’ll even get access to weekly live coaching, our supportive and knowledgeable community, and The Affiliate Marketing Video Course from the expert himself, Matt Giovanisci… heck, you’ll even get premium web hosting with Flywheel to host your website and a personal blog evaluation by one of us on the Fizzle team!
The challenge begins on September 23rd, so don’t wait!
Click here to join the party…and get one step closer to Mai Tais and building a business you love.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Growing your podcast audience and the problem of discoverability. [0:01:20.0]
- Why you might need to diversify and leverage podcast content in a blog post. [0:05:41.0]
- Strategies for getting the attention of people who already listen to podcasts. [0:08:28.0]
- How to avoid wasting your time by those who want info but don’t want to pay. [0:14:21.0]
- Differentiating between a free discovery session and an actual consultation. [0:19:51.0]
- Tips on running ads and being careful with a business model built on paid traffic. [0:23:04.0]
- The potential with publishing high-quality free content to create awareness. [0:27:47.0]
- A success story from a Fizzle member. [0:30:56.0]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co/
- That Remote Life — https://thatremotelife.com/
- Fizzle Roadmap — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/small-business-roadmap-1-clarity
- Courage and Clarity — https://www.courageandclarity.com/
- Jenna Kutcher — https://jennakutcher.com/
- Lifestyle Business Weekly — https://corbettbarr.com/the-show/
- Stretchmark Secret — https://stretchmarksecret.com/
- Jen Rao — https://clearyourlife.ca/
- Joe Kerns on LinkedIn — https://www.linkedin.com/in/jfkerns
- Aiden Fishbein on Twitter — https://twitter.com/megafishbein
- Corbett Barr — https://corbettbarr.com
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.