Money Mindset: Is It All Gonna Go Away??
How do you manage the financial growth of your business? Does dealing with revenue give you anxiety? How do you get rid of the fears that are attached to money?
Today we talk about all the scary elements of running your company’s finances. Right from the start, it is important to be laying out a path to success and growth, but balancing these elements is not always easy. That’s why we’re here!
In this episode, we go through all the different types of worries that accumulate as your ideas and business grow. We discuss the all important aspects of mindset and experience, lifestyle, investing and self-belief.
We also talk about the fundamental act of paying yourself and manifesting a working environment away from scarcity. The team really opens up some avenues for examination and by the end of the episode, we are sure you will be more clear on how to progress bravely in your work!
So tune in, with us, the Fizzle team as we banish those fears and get your business popping!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The fear of running out of success and maintaining revenue. [0:06:13.2]
- Collection anxiety and balancing the fun with payments. [0:10:32.1]
- Lifestyle adjustments according to income. [0:14:50.7]
- Sidestepping the aversion to the act of paying oneself. [0:19:26.9]
- Balancing reward and necessity and managing finances. [0:24:28.8]
- The great wall that is built by mindset and experience. [0:26:01.3]
- Pumping the gas to get that combustion going! [0:29:30.2]
- Comparing the mindsets of scarcity and positivity. [0:33:40.1]
- The mathematical model of Profit First. [0:38:37.2]
- The question of investing in help, products and diversification. [0:40:40.6]
- Asking yourself how much you believe in your business. [0:47:02.7]
- The compounding effect of ignoring money problems. [0:51:19.5]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gusto — https://gusto.com/fizzle
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co/
- Fizzle Goals Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/goals
- Fizzle 80/20 Copywriting Guide — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/writing-copy-for-web
- Fizzle Journaling Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/journal
- Courage and Clarity — https://www.courageandclarity.com
- Chase Reeves YouTube — https://www.youtube.com/user/chasereeves
- Profit First — http://profitfirstbook.com/
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. But despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of
Starting a blog can be a life changing decision. I started blogging on a sabbatical while road-tripping through Mexico one year, and had no idea just how much my life would change as a result. Because I started a blog, I have: Reached millions of people Made friends around the
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Barrett Brooks is COO at ConvertKit, which is a email marketing software for creators (authors, musicians, chefs, filmmakers, comedians, YouTubers, etc.). In this episode, Barrett goes into depth on how to own the relationship between your audience independently of social media and other platforms. By creating your own website, and
Today we have former Co-Host and Co-Founder of The Fizzle Show, Chase Reeves! We catch up with Chase today as he embarks on his own podcast journey with his new show: “Traveling Light,” where he explores the ideas, lifestyles, and habits of pop creatives, thinkers, and makers
Adii Pienaar is founder of WooCommerce and Conversio, both of which he successfully sold. In his new book Life Profitability, Adii gives us a new perspective for becoming self-aware, recognising your values, and understanding your impact.