A Few Special Updates from the Fizzle Team! (FS334)
Today’s show is a quick and extra special one! We have just celebrated our 333rd episode and we are taking this opportunity to share a few very important and exciting updates with all of you. That’s right, 333 weekly shows from the Fizzle team, how long have you been a listener for?
We are about to shake things up and we have three big changes that we are implementing right now!
First of these is Corbett Barr taking over as primary host of the podcast. Do not worry, our dear friend and resident dancing monkey, Chase will still appear from time to time but as he focuses more of his energy on his YouTube business, he is handing the big responsibility baton over to Corbett.
The second thing on the list is the introduction of regular, member-focused episodes, so we will be having an additional episode every Friday where we will air a mix of questions and live coaching sessions with some of you! We will be sticking to our usual Tuesday show with roundtable discussions and interviews, where you can hear from some of the Fizzle regulars as well as some new voices too!
As we move forward and evolve we really want to keep things fresh, while at the same time keeping the magic of what makes this show so special. So you can still count on us to bring you diverse opinions, actionable and practical tips as well as real-life stories and examples. We aim to keep the delivery honest, transparent and holistic while staying as fun and reliable as always!
All of your feedback is so important to us and we really love to hear from you, so do not hesitate to reach out to us at any point. We want to continue to evolve and tweak things for all of our benefits!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The new primary host of the show! [0:00:45.5]
- More episodes with members, as requested by you! [0:01:25.2]
- Big thanks for all of your involvement and feedback. [0:03:01.7]
- A wonderful review from a listener in South Africa. [0:03:38.8]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Fizzle Team Episode:
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co
- Fizzle Email — email@example.com
- Corbett Barr — https://corbettbarr.com/about/
- Chase Reeves on Youtube — https://www.youtube.com/user/chasereeves
- Jen Rao — https://clearyourlife.ca
- Aiden Fishbein — https://megafishbein.com
- Steph Crowder — https://www.courageandclarity.com
- MeetEdgar — https://meetedgar.com
- Laura Roeder — https://lauraroeder.com/
- Money Lab — https://www.moneylab.co
- Matt Giovanisci — https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattgiovanisci
- Janelle Allen — https://www.linkedin.com/in/janellesallen
- ZenCourses — https://www.zencourses.co
- Scott H Young — http://scotthyoung.com/
- Ultralearning — https://www.amazon.com/Ultralearning-Master-Outsmart-Competition-Accelerate/dp/006285268X
- Ruben Gamez — https://www.linkedin.com/in/rugamez
- Bidsketch — https://www.bidsketch.com
- DocSketch — https://www.docsketch.com
I’ve taken a lot of courses and been involved in several paid communities since I started my business, but I’ve never ever felt like anyone CARED as much about seeing my reach my goals as the Fizzle Team. They show up for me as much as I show up for myself. Thank you SO much, you guys!
📓 Articles & Announcements
Is your podcast routine stuck in a rut? If so, we’ve got just what you need! Jane Portman from Userlist joins us on the blog today to share her podcasting genius. Keep reading for 8 experiments you can try when your podcasting routine needs spicing
Today is an exciting day for Fizzle. We’re announcing a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community. Today, this refresh marks
Hands up if you easily create consistent content week after week without fail. My guess? Since you’re reading this article, that’s probably not the case. Despite what you may be thinking – you’re not alone. Lots of content
🎙️ Podcast Episodes
Joe Valley is an Author, Guest Speaker, EXITpreneur, Advisor, and Partner at Quiet Light. He has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. Over the last nine years, Joe has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He
Tiffany Bisconer is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting and tax experience. Tiffany worked with one of the top certified public accounting firms before becoming director of Acena Consulting. She combines her private industry and public accounting experience to work with CPA firms and directly with business owners
This has been an exciting month for Fizzle! We recently announced a complete refresh of Fizzle, including every aspect of our user experience – courses, content, live events and more. Since we first opened Fizzle in 2012, we’ve provided thousands of entrepreneurs and creators with training, coaching and community.